How to transfer files from Android to iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by richie021501, Oct 14, 2011.

1. richie021501

richie021501 New Member

Ok so I'm currently using an original motorola droid from verizon. However, I'm thinking about upgrading to the iPhone 4S in December when I'm eligible for an upgrade. I was just wondering, what is the easiest way to transfer files (music, pictures etc.) from the SD card in my droid to the iPhone?

I'm guessing I would have to copy the music from my droid to my computer and then from there, place the music in iTunes and then add it to the iPhone. I'm not sure if this is right or if there is another, easier way. Can anyone please give me some help with this? Will it be hard to transfer everything?

Thanks

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

You've got it correct. The best method is to drag all of your music into iTunes and manage your music there -- set up playlists, etc. Once you get your iPhone 4S, you'll be all set. Simply connect and it'll sync over pretty seamlessly.

3. Suflin

Suflin Guest

In order to transfer files from Android to iPhone you must have to use a powerful file transfer tool. People generally used iTunes to transfer their contacts and other files. But now a days people are using File transfer iPhone tool to transfer files from iPhone to another device. As like that you would have to choose any way to transfer Android files to iPhone.

4. tyabdv

tyabdv New Member

I use Dropbox.

5. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold