How to transfer music from iPhone to computer?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jareknyc, Sep 8, 2007.

1. jareknyc

jareknyc Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
  2. seb481

seb481 New Member

In theory, you can't but check out this software. It allows you to move your music from your iPhone to your PC.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. geordisjd

geordisjd Zealot

HERE
  5. pezcrow

pezcrow New Member

What about for mac? I don't have a pc is there any program to transfer songs from iphone 3g to mac computer?
  6. geordisjd

geordisjd Zealot

Yes, it's called "MegaPhone". Search, pay and download. It's cheap and easy.
  7. pezcrow

pezcrow New Member

thank you. I also just found senuti beta that sometimes recognizes my phone.
  8. seb481

seb481 New Member

Try here. There is one for Mac too.
  9. jeferry456

jeferry456 New Member

The other day, my hard drive crashed and the only copies of music were on my iPhone, how to do? Is there any proper tool for solving the troublesome problem?
  10. iNinja

iNinja Zealot

Hi, i used Ifunbox

It lets you move files to and from the Iphone without jailbreaking. Really easy to use. If you need help, let me know!

Croucher
  11. SmartAlx

SmartAlx Zealot

Holey Cow!!! That is just about the best freaking iPhone computer app ever!!! Is it really free?
  12. iNinja

iNinja Zealot

yes it's really free. One of the best apps I have because you don't have to jailbreak!!

It's so simple to use aswel isn't it. And frm my checking it contains no spyware or anything nasty.
  13. SmartAlx

SmartAlx Zealot

And you don't even need to install it!!! And that is a lifesaver for some people in the corporate environment.
  14. jeferry456

jeferry456 New Member

Tons of thanks. So useful tool, and freeware.
  15. gotzaiPhone

gotzaiPhone Zealot

since I'm on my phone right now and don't have access to a computer (don't want to push the link for fear of crashing safari again), does it work on a pc and a mac?
  16. icecreamman2

icecreamman2 New Member

Thanks for that tool up there... i ussualy use ipod 2 pc aswell.
  17. Smokey

Smokey Member

can you use this if on your regular iPod? incase your computer crashes?
  18. icecreamman2

icecreamman2 New Member

sure can^

10 letters
  19. Smokey

Smokey Member

so if my computer crashes I can use this to get all my music off my 80gig iPod back onto my computer?
  20. iLLGT2

iLLGT2 New Member

SICK, thanks!
  21. SmartAlx

SmartAlx Zealot

I don't know what happened but when I tried to use this software, it made my iPhone iPod lost its library, then iTunes couldn't detect my phone so I had to restore. Luckily for me I backed up just before, but be careful with the software.

BACK UP first!!!