How to transfer songs from iPhone back to PC?

Discussion in 'Windows PC and iPhone' started by boxta, May 8, 2008.

1. boxta

boxta New Member

My music library with iTunes has always been hosted in my external drive mybook.
    and unfortunately .. it just died :mad:

luckily.. i did a back up maybe 9 months ago.. so a bulk of the songs are still intact.. but the new ones are gone..

however.. most of the new songs are on my iPhone.. so i was thinking if i can easily just copy the iPhone's songs back to my PC. so i don't have to find redownload them.

if there's a free software that does the trick.. it would be greatly appreciated

thanks!

2. frankyfingerz

frankyfingerz New Member

Tansee iPhone Copy, you can find it around if u know were to look... hint hint LOL

3. ZodiacfreaK

ZodiacfreaK New Member
    Bronze

There is a really sweet program for Mac OS called Senuti. If yo uare on windows then use iPod2PC

4. Lazarus

Lazarus Member
    Bronze

thx I always wanted to do this, didn't know it was possible thx I'm going to check out ipod2pc, will work for iPhone as well right?

5. watterman

watterman New Member

I used T-Pot plugin + iTunes music organization...

1) Copy your music folders by T-Pot to PC
    2) Add them in Library to iTunes
    3) In iTunes preferences make sure you have "Keep iTunes Music folder organizated" checked (This is because, by copying music with T-Pot you will get songs that has name "XXXX" - Where X is some letter from A-Z - and iTunes will rename it by using your music's ID3 tags)

6. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Thread revival...May of 2008 was the last posting