How to transfer video files

Mar 29, 2009
Hi guy's I am sure this has been ask before and I have done a full search but can't find what I am after.

all i want to know is if you got a converted video file for iPhone where do you go into iTunes to transfer the file to your iPhone.

just step by step guide , would be appreciated

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
File > add to library > click the movie you want
Then connect the phone and it should show up under devices. Click the picture of it to bring up the settings and there is a tab for video. Check the videos you want to sync and click apply.

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Open iTunes, connect your iPhone.

After its done syncing or w/e Click on the Movies Tab in the left sidebar in iTunes. Grab the movie file (assuming its on the desktop) and just drag it to iTunes and drop it. *The movie must be in MP4 format*

You will see the movie get added to iTunes and once iTunes has finished loading it it will start to play the movie. (you can close the movie)

Click on the iPhone tab in the left side bar or iTunes and click on the movie tab and scroll down past TV shows. Check the movie you wish to add to the iPhone then click on sync.

Once complete, Slide to unlock tap ipod then tap videos and it should be in there.

infoseeker

Mar 29, 2009
Many thanks for that guy's just can't believe it was that easy