how to unlock upgraded 1.1.2 iPhone

Prajjwal

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
my iPhone has never been unlocked but have been jailbroken at present i have a jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone which is not out of the box. i need to unlock it as i am going abroad i have serached several sites but the methods are confusing like when doing the procedure which sim card should i use? and some guides advises to create .plist for the network to be use in other guides says to go straight for unlock using any sim 1.2.1u from the source list. i do not know which to follow please help me.

Prajjwal

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
where is chris help me out.....oh no he is banned now who is gonna help me? someone please come to rescue.

Prajjwal

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
well the solution is for previous unlock iPhone 1.1.1, this didn't worked for the phone which was not unlocked

Prajjwal

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
well finally i did managed to unlock it but had to revirginse the baseband and now i am on 1.1.1 with the previous firmware....and now i am in NEPAL using the network there but the problem is the phone detects the network but the dial pad crashes i cant dial the local numbers i think because the keypad recognizes the no. as in USA so it says call failed.....then i added the country code in front of the no. after that i managed to call on the mobile phones but not on the landphone i was stuck but after lot of thinking i just dialled the local state code plus the land phone no. and it worked.

i cant install other application because this place doesn't has any wifi spot yeah i know its a surprise but the country is very poor and not very much developed....anyway i am still looking for sites to download the application on the computer and to transfer it to the phone but without WIFI i think its DIFFICULT as to even SSH it you need to have an IP address on the phone.....So guys if you have anyideas please POST....but i don't want to try too much as if it gets stuck i will have to restore it and will get locked and i will not be able to unlock it here. But still i am willing to try safe methods..Hehehehe Thaks for reading and helping me out every ideas are appriciated