How to upgrade device without Jump in T-Mobile ?

Jin

Bronze
Oct 2, 2012
Just wonder if I can cancel my Jump and still be able to upgrade when I want it. Any feedback will help, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe Forums

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
If your credit allows it, you can finance two phones on one number. Allowing you to sell the first one. You are better off paying off the first, financing the second, as selling the original phone. I recommend this because people check to make sure you don't owe any equipment charges (as they should)'

besweeet

Contributor
Silver
Jun 7, 2009
San Antonio, TX
briansweet.me
If your credit allows it, you can finance two phones on one number. Allowing you to sell the first one. You are better off paying off the first, financing the second, as selling the original phone. I recommend this because people check to make sure you don't owe any equipment charges (as they should)'
I was considering upgrading a line (Galaxy S4) to an iPhone 6, as the phone cost and monthly payments would remain the same, thus leaving our total monthly bill the same. Unfortunately, T-Mobile told me that, without JUMP, you're better off selling the GS4 somewhere, paying off the remaining payments, then finance the iPhone 6 or pay for everything at once.