How's everyone enjoying there new iPad ? :)

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BoLoThaBeAR, Mar 16, 2012.

1. BoLoThaBeAR

BoLoThaBeAR Member
    Bronze

Loving mine.....

2. raqball

raqball Evangelist
    Gold

I am enjoying it.. Not sure yet if it's worth the extra $100 over the iPad 2 though.. Love the screen, flat out gorgeous!

3. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

The screen is absolutely ridiculous. Coming from the iPad 1 the speed is amazing too! Very glad I got the 32GB.

4. iphone1027

iphone1027 Member
    Bronze

I feel the same way. Came from the original iPad to this; it's a no brainer. Absolutely stunning.

5. GailLA

GailLA Contributor
    Bronze

Loving mine. I too am updating from the iPad 1 to the new iPad. I've been posting away about it here, too. :D Congrats to all you other happy new iPad owners. Happy iDay.

6. imamac

imamac Member
    Bronze

Loving it. It's noticeably faster on my home wifi network and the display is gorgeous. I just watched the most recent episode of the TV show "New Girl" and though the iPad screen is smaller than my TV it was so incredibly clear I can foresee myself watching more and more TV and movies on it.

7. jfleming01

jfleming01 Member
    Bronze

Love it. But can't get march madness live to play

8. BoLoThaBeAR

BoLoThaBeAR Member
    Bronze

MC3.... Is an Awesome appl/gm' !

9. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Loved mirroring Jetpack on the big tv through the Apple tv :D

10. Frickinrockstar1

Frickinrockstar1 New Member

I can't really enjoy the screen since I still have the plastic wrapping covering it. My case I ordered didn't come in and all I see is plastic lol. What are some apps that really show how the amazing retina display?

11. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

I'll enjoy it way more once it is done restoring my backup. It's been restoring for over 30 minutes and says about an hour left.

12. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

So far I really like it, the only problem is I'm coming from a 150 buck touchpad. This thing is so darn pricey but so nice at the same time lol.

13. Dallas Phil

Dallas Phil Member
    Bronze

Well I must say I am a disappointed camper. I have the iPad 2 64g WiFi and just received my iPad 3 or HD or whatever 64g WiFi. I have been putting them both through comparisons and I swear I can hardly tell any difference. There is no difference in the speed that I can tell. The colors are a little crisper on the 3 but not for the price I just paid. I fell like a complete idiot actually.

14. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

You can always return it.

15. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

I'm going to give mine a few days to decide :). Coming from a touchpad it's a huge upgrade, but from what I've read the speed is the same as ipad2. It just has a video card like attachment that helps the CPU out with the extra pixels. Either way I love it but if I had a 64ipad2 I'd probably be returning my iPad new edition.

16. rtgc2003

rtgc2003 Member
    Bronze

Loving the Retina Display !

17. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

In the time I have spent using the new iPad, I find some apps are real noticeable. Specifically games that support the retina display are stunning. Browsing the web and even regular apps like Tweetbot are nice, but I am not blown away by them. I need to do more comparisons between my iPad 2 and the new iPad.

18. JFN

JFN Member
    Bronze

I came from a iPad 1 and I feel it was worth the move due to the spped aand memory, the screen difference is not that great to my 65 year old eyes, if I had a iPad2 I think i would be disappointed. Now that is my first impression so i'll re-post in a week or 2

Might as well do a case rewiew, I ordered a Marware, not sure of the model but top of the line looks like Carbon Fiber. It's a well built case and looks like it will be good for protection from a fall. But it is way too heavy for sitin on the couch and surfin so I looked at a ifrogz case at AT&T and really liked it, it was for a 2 and my 3 wouln't fit

19. offroadhunter

offroadhunter Member
    Silver

To be blunt.. it's like an orgasm for my eyes, amazing display.

20. Dallas Phil

Dallas Phil Member
    Bronze

Well I am amazed that I can return it even though I had it engraved. I have until the 30th so I will probably test some more but I honestly I cannot tell a $700 difference! LOL