Hows it going EiC :-D

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I see the site has changed ALOT! :-D Its looking fantastic with plenty of new members and more lively than ever! :)

Well...its PDS just passing through later bros;)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Nah, we need more. What's been happening with you?

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Hehe well today I finally turned 17 :) The 3rd youngest of my graduating class haha(2010)
-Im still at McDonalds working towards getting a scholarship for Air Force ROTC and still lifting :-P

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Hey there man, how are you? Been long. Happy birthday dude, I wish you all the best in your life. Good luck on that scholarship of yours and don't give up. :)

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Thanks bro :)
-Ive been hearing a lot about stories of incoming freshman attending college getting a "shock" from huge difference between a high school and a university :( So yeah bro Im gonna need all the luck I can get to my make myself look good to the colleges and the military :D

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Haha yeah that's all me brother. Don't worry, though, college is not that hard if you're not lazy. I discovered that in the summer and this fall semester. You should also make friends with a good group of people that can help you whenever you miss a lecture or not understand something, it's all good. Good luck.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i think PDS is an eiC bulimic.

in any case, welcome back to the flock.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Hey, dude! Where ya been? Happy birthday, btw. Good seeing you again. :cool:
Well I kinda left because every post was beginning be like the "typical" "useless" "post booster" haha and ya kno I don't want that kinda rep so I was like theres(*Did I use that right pyslichon lol) plenty of other people who could provide better help than I could and I just left..but its good to see you again Honda!:cool:

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Stick around dude. Do you still have an iPhone?
Oh yes I still I have my iPhone heh I still cannot thank up10ad enough for what he has done for me that was just amazing :)
-And sorry for that little "phase" of mine where I wanted a blackberry instead of an iPhone it was just I really wanted to get myself into the businesss field of marketing and financial analysis and my dumb self was like "well if your gonna work in businesss you gotta a businesss phone"...and yeah heh now thinking back to that you guys must have thought I was a complete you know what haha:sneaky:

But anyways me and my 2G iPhone are doing great still keeping up with the competition loving it since day 1 :-D But I would like to check out the 3GS and update myself with all the new features it offers from the 2G...and when ever I get a better job and can afford an iPhone AT&T plan(cause Im jailbroken on a cheaper t-mobile plan) I wanna send the 2G back to Rick kinda making it seem like it was a loan or something heh...cause what you guys probably don't know is after I got my original iPhone stolen out of my locker Rick sold me his old iPhone for $20 dollars! ...and eventhough I'd never sell this iPhone I wouldn't feel right having the newer 3GS and the old one also seeing no use...I don't know maybe Im just thinking too much lol:)