HTC Weather on iPhone ( project )

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
! Katra's Weather HD ( Release ) !

Hello Guy's... the Update is here...! thanks for being patient...

Fixes:

- New Battery look when Charging
- 100% accurate weather
- Slide to answer inplemented
- Animated Throbbler when updating
- Icon wont display when receiving a call while on edge or 3G (but not WIFI)
- New Background (Optional ones included)

http://rapidshare.com/files/163271589/Katra_s_Weather_HD.theme.zip

Click image for BIGGER Screenshot..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK here it is...! HD Baby..! ..Beatifull ...

http://rapidshare.com/files/160473902/Katra_s_Weather_HD.theme.zip

Click on Images for BIGGER screenshot....

Credits: to Teknofrik (from MacThemes2.net)for the BIG icons in this Version ! ! ! ! Thanks Bro...your awesome..!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER VERSION

Here it is guy's..Katra's Beatiful Weather Theme...

....Enjoy...

http://rapidshare.com/files/15856711...ther.theme.zip

Many Updates..soon... (animted Version)...soon...

Last edited by a moderator:

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
id love this on my phone, this (believe it or not) was one of the reasons i was going to buy a touch diamond over the iPhone... let me know how it goes...

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Ok guys..! making progress here... :laugh2: i made the animation code using Suirik's html in winterboard ! hopefully i can integrate it with one of the widgets for winterboard...

it will take time but im getting closer...!:)

i will try to post a video of my progress soon... ;)

Please feel free to comment or give tips..:)

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Good job man, congrats on the improvments, i would like this on my phone as well.

iksn

Silver
Aug 7, 2008
Near Las Vegas
You've got a lot of us pulling for you. I known I'd like it on my phone also.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Great idea but are you a little worried about a lawsuit? What you are doing is basically stealing intellectual property. I doubt that Apple would allow this in the app store for fear of being sued. Mark

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Great idea but are you a little worried about a lawsuit? What you are doing is basically stealing intellectual property. I doubt that Apple would allow this in the app store for fear of being sued. Mark

No, this is not for the app store (though that would be awesome) ...and i totally agree with you on on your comment...:)

this is for us jailbreaker's that like to live on the edge...:cool:

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
No, this is not for the app store (though that would be awesome) ...and i totally agree with you on on your comment...:)

this is for us jailbreaker's that like to live on the edge...:cool:
Oh I see. I love it on my Diamond. I was just wondering what your thoughts were. I know the U.S. Is aggressively prosecuting intellectual property theft. As fierce as the cellphone wars have become. I am sure that HTC would not be happy. Good luck and be careful. Mark

The iPhone weather app is pretty sad...M

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Wow, The weather app on the touch diamond looks fantastic, I too would love to see this on my iPhone.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Update

ok, so after messing around with the weather widget for winterboard.. ican honestly say that im only one step away from completeting the HTC weather For iPhone..! :laugh2:

the only thing missing is a javascript code that can load multiple images in a sequence instead of one..:eek:

the animations works with the saurik theme, but they stop after the second loop..don't know why...:(

but im aiming for the weather widget to work...

if i or you guys can figure this out... then Presto! if not then... we will keep trying ...:)

We are so close guy's... :laugh2:

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Update

Just one more critical line of code on the "wallpaper.js" file...:sick: it's giving me a hard time...but it's amatter of time...;)

im not a coder...so bare with me guys...;)

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
The HTC weather app is very cool. The animations are cool and the graphics are very pretty.

However, I would like an iPhone app that gives me a lot of weather INFORMATION. In the App Store, you either have to pay top dollar to get a great app or be satisfied with a half-working free app.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Hey Katra, any news? hope its going well

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Update- (kinda)

Hey Katra, any news? hope its going well

Im waiting to hear from a few sources that work with javascript and codes..:eek:

hopefully i hear from them today... cross you rfingers guy's...:)

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Congratulations, I wish I had the ability to create programs and stuff like that. I Admire those that try to push limit on what a product and technology in general can do.

Last edited by a moderator: