HTML Not Posting on MobileMe Website

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Greetings Forum Members,
I have tried every way I know how, to add HTML to my MobileMe web page via iWeb. I have done it step by step as explained by Apple. HTML is still not showing up on my page (I.e., Google AdSense & Google custom search). I copied the HTML code into the HTML Snippet (Does Not Work). I tried to manually add the HTML code (Does Not Work).

I am getting very frustrated by this not working. Has anyone else had problems adding HTML to their MobileMe webpage. Is there a solution or work around for this problem? Any help or solution will be greatly appreciated...Thank You, Mark

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Mark,
I have read your post 4 times, but I do not know how to fix it. I have never tried to add a google search to my iweb site. I will fool with it later after my kids go to bed and it is quiet. But I am not very techy so I do not think I can do something you can't...

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Mark,

I had a few minutes this evening so I messed with iweb. I used web widgets to get a google map to embed (sp?) easily. I do not have an AdSense account, so I could not do that one. And I have no idea how to write HTML code, so I did not do that one either. I am sorry that I cannot be hlepful!

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Mark,

I had a few minutes this evening so I messed with iweb. I used web widgets to get a google map to embed (sp?) easily. I do not have an AdSense account, so I could not do that one. And I have no idea how to write HTML code, so I did not do that one either. I am sorry that I cannot be hlepful!
Thank you Lisa. I appreciate your help. Apple doesn't even have an answer to this question. I was able to add the Google map but that's it also...Thank You, Mark:laugh2:

B

batnixsky

This is an interesting discussion.
I also need solve for this problem because I have met.
Thanks for your help.
Welcome any idea.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Well if its only google adsense being blocked, then its probably specifically being blocked. Try adding simple HTML, not copy and pasting someone elses scripts to see if it works.