http://i.unlock.no for revirginizing + jailbreaking 1.1.1 works!

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
i have an iPhone with 1.0.2 and is unlocked using iunlocker... today i reverginized it and upgraded to version 1.1.1 + jailbreaked it + unlocked i've used the easiest method which i can find which is on the website http://iPhone.unlock.no/ and everything works fine especially youtube where in some methods it doesn't work and you have to fix it manually.. in this methood everything is done automatically.. it won't even take you 30 mins... i really thank the creator of this method.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
i have an iPhone with 1.0.2 and is unlocked using iunlocker... today i reverginized it and upgraded to version 1.1.1 + jailbreaked it + unlocked i've used the easiest method which i can find which is on the website http://iPhone.unlock.no/ and everything works fine especially youtube where in some methods it doesn't work and you have to fix it manually.. in this methood everything is done automatically.. it won't even take you 30 mins... i really thank the creator of this method.
So you installed the i.unlock.no source in Installer, ran the Virginize script on your 1.0.2 unlocked phone, and then upgrade to 1.1.1 and reunlocked the phone with anysim 1.1 no problem?

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
So you installed the i.unlock.no source in Installer, ran the Virginize script on your 1.0.2 unlocked phone, and then upgrade to 1.1.1 and reunlocked the phone with anysim 1.1 no problem?
yes exactly just follow the method on the site and you should be fine... i just did exactly what it said and everything works fine

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
yes exactly just follow the method on the site and you should be fine... i just did exactly what it said and everything works fine
Thanks for answering my questions.

Now, when I revirginize my phone, will I lose all my info or does everything stay in tact?

And does my phone relock?

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK

Now, when I revirginize my phone, will I lose all my info or does everything stay in tact?

Nope, you don't loose a thing. All it will do is give you the "Please insert a vaild sim" message every once in a while

It will not re-lock your phone also.

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007

after revirginizing your phone everything will stay the same except that it won't recognize the simcard.... (this is what happened to me after using the revirginizing method on i.unlock.no)

your phone will be relocked( showing the "activate using iTunes" screen) AFTER you upgrade to 1.1.1

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
after revirginizing your phone everything will stay the same except that it won't recognize the simcard.... (this is what happened to me after using the revirginizing method on i.unlock.no)

your phone will be relocked( showing the "activate using iTunes" screen) AFTER you upgrade to 1.1.1
Beat ya to it lol :D

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT

Sorry to ask so many questions, I just really don't wanna mess this up.

So I run the revirginize script, and after I'm done, everything will be exactly the same except my T-Mobile SIM won't work anymore. Now I go into iTunes and update to 1.1.1. After I'm done with this, everything on my phone will be gone, my contacts, music, everything, as if it were new in box. Then I just unlock the phone like I've been doing with new 1.1.1 phones and then resync in iTunes to get all my contacts back on. Right?

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Sorry to ask so many questions, I just really don't wanna mess this up.

So I run the revirginize script, and after I'm done, everything will be exactly the same except my T-Mobile SIM won't work anymore. Now I go into iTunes and update to 1.1.1. After I'm done with this, everything on my phone will be gone, my contacts, music, everything, as if it were new in box. Then I just unlock the phone like I've been doing with new 1.1.1 phones and then resync in iTunes to get all my contacts back on. Right?
Are you using the jailbreakme for v1.1.1?

beezink

Nov 13, 2007
hey i am having trouble starting, in the website it says that i have to add http://i.unlock.no to my sources, and this is to be done by going to sources and tapping edit, but i don't seem to have the edit button in my installer, there are only 4 buttons on top (install,update,uninstall,sources) and two at the bottom (about,refresh).

help pls

Oct 30, 2007
hey i am having trouble starting, in the website it says that i have to add http://i.unlock.no to my sources, and this is to be done by going to sources and tapping edit, but i don't seem to have the edit button in my installer, there are only 4 buttons on top (install,update,uninstall,sources) and two at the bottom (about,refresh).

help pls
click sources..then edit..and add the source..simple

vancity

Nov 18, 2007
weird looking installer...is that installer 3? my reload and about buttons are on the top. on the bottom i have featured, install, update, uninstall, and sources. perhaps you need an upgrade.

vancity

Nov 18, 2007
when you open installer it should automatically check to see if you have updates to install. and my installer updated automatically, too. weird. can you see if there is an update for installer in the latest packages folder?