Huge data upload battery drain and unresponsive device

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by Djabula, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Djabula

Djabula New Member

Hi, since a few dat ago when I updated some cydia tweaks my phone started to upload data at a rate of 1-2 mb/s and is draining battery very very fast.I used an data tracker and it looks like it's using 30 mb of data each minute. My phone usually take a full day with no problem and yesterday my battery was gone since 11:00 am(5 hours of standby) . At the same time the phone is very unresponsive and sometimes it freezes and need hard reset.
    I want to mention that I'm a cydia user for 6 years and I never experienced something like this. I have uninstalled the recent tweaks that was updated, and a few more, i stoped background app refresh, respring device into safe mode and still have the same problem. It's hard even to type on the keyboard as it is very unresponsive. I monitor is showing up 97-98 memory usage so thats about 20-15 mb of ram available and in many cases with only one app opened the app crashes because of lack of memory(even in safe mode with no tweak working). I'm 99% sure it's a marlware that is uploading things from my phone but I searched dinamic library with iFile and nothing shows up there. I wanted to check installed profiles too but the tab doesn't shup up in settings/ general . It does show up if I search settings but when I click on it nothing happens. This makes me suspicious even more. If someone can help me I would be very grateful. If you need any log or something please reply here. I would take a look myself but i don't have the knowledge.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Post a screenshot of your sources/repos.

3. Djabula

Djabula New Member

Here they are

*[screenshots removed]

#3 Djabula, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
  4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

The problems you are experiencing are likely due to your app piracy software and repos. This forum does not provide support for problems associated with them and discussion of app piracy is strictly forbidden here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. VOLS34

VOLS34 Zealot
    Gold

Get iCleaner from Cydia and run it.