I almost had a heart attack

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
My phone died so i plugged it into the computer. Then it started charging and when it had enough power to come on, the Apple showed up and it started flshing htis weird screen over and over and i got scared. i did about 3 or 4 hard resets and nothing worked. Then I realised that iTunes nor my computer had recognized the phone as plugged in. That made me even more scared. So I was freaking out about to post a gigantic HELP! thread and remembered that I could try to put it into DFU mode so I could at least restore it. That finally worked. If it hadnt been for all the help I've had from all you guys i would not have known what to do and would have actually had a heart attack! So I just wanted to say thanks to all of you out there. THANK YOU!

jtesnani

Dec 11, 2007
since you brought this up, i was wondering, is it bad to let the iPhone die due to running completely out of battery? is it better to just turn it off when you get a warning on low batt? i have a habit of charging my phone every night but i'll be going on a pretty long flight (15hr+) and was wondering about that...thanks