i am having a trouble finding the right music downloader app

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by panele01, Dec 25, 2015.

1. panele01

panele01 Member
    Bronze

Hello everyone,
    i am trying to find the right music downloader app,but it is really hard for me to get one,i am trying my best,maybe if you know you could help me? i have tried loading apps from vshare,looking in there and in
    hipstore,but i don't seem finding anything right for me,everytime i find music downloader app,there always something that i don't like about app functions,options,maybe i am too picky on things like that,but i want to get the app which i want and i am having troubling,i have a feeling its not gonna be easythe apps which i find and try to load from vshare,they don't load,install at all

2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

iTunes Store is great for downloading music. You should be able to find almost any music you want there. You already have the iTunes Store app installed on your iPhone.

I've never heard of "vshare"…until you mentioned it right now. You may want to know that CNN found that vshare is "a giant store of fake iPhone apps" built by pirates. Continuing to seek out apps from vshare may expose your iPhone (and your data on it) to malicious users.

3. panele01

panele01 Member
    Bronze

Ok,thank you dear,i see,but i don't really find anything in Apple store that i like,what i want,i have tried Apple store many times,but i didn't have any problems with using vshare,i always found what interests me and i like and the thing is apps in vShare are free,but some of the apps in Apple store cost money,you have to pay to purchase them

4. panele01

panele01 Member
    Bronze

yes i do have have iTunes on my iPhone,Merry Christmas dear

5. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Why can't you just download the music to a computer from whatever source you want and then import it into iTunes and sync it to your phone?

6. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

So you just want free pirated music then, from what is being called a Pirated App Store...
    Which leads me to question, why is this even being discussed here?

7. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

It is a site for cracked apps and won't be discussed here further. Period.

8. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Any music, regardless of the source, can be synced onto an iPhone through iTunes. You do not have to purchase music from Apple to get it onto an iPhone. The OP has already said that they have a computer with iTunes, so all he/she needs to do it import it and sync. It's pretty simple.

9. panele01

panele01 Member
    Bronze

ok,i am really sorry,i won't mention those pirated apps ect again,i don't know,maybe i don't like iTunes,i am a strange,silly person,but i like getting music from somewhere else

10. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I can relate to that. :)

Are you in the USA?

11. panele01

panele01 Member
    Bronze

No,i am not,i am in London

12. panele01

panele01 Member
    Bronze