I am in a fix..help me out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rishidhar

Jun 30, 2007
Hi,

I have a 5 series lcd iPhone. My battery stays for 3-4hrs usage and 1 day standby, now i am in a fix, should i send in my iPhone for repair due to my poor battery and accept a 7 series lcd iPhone which is now in supply or should i be happy with my phone?

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Hi,

I have a 5 series lcd iPhone. My battery stays for 3-4hrs usage and 1 day standby, now i am in a fix, should i send in my iPhone for repair due to my poor battery and accept a 7 series lcd iPhone which is now in supply or should i be happy with my phone?
Be happy with your phone there is nothing wrong with it.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
you really haven't stated you have a problem. If you want a new phone just in hopes of getting a different series screen, be prepared for dissappointment. I really doubt you will have success. But if you do try i wish you luck.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Be happy with your phone there is nothing wrong with it.
You know, I tend to agree. The next one might have dead pixels or something. Plus, you should tweak out the settings...i.e. I never let the iPhone "search" for wifi hotspots (even when im lookng) and don't leave the wifi function on when im out and about only using the phone function. Brightness is turned down to about 30%. whatever, good luck

chunter001

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
If you really think your battery is bad why don't you see about getting it fixed (battery swapped) under the warranty. That way you may have have to pay for shipping, but you get your 5 series back. If you do choose to exchange though, there is nothing wrong with the 7 series...its still beautiful.

As for getting one with dead pixels, who cares. They would exchange that one just as easy. Its not like you would be stuck with it.