I Am Legend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm really looking forward to "I Am Legend". I enjoy Will Smith's movies and he's always entertaining to watch, plus he's one of the only remaining people in Hollywood that seems untarnished by greed and money (even though he's banking). Anyone else hear how Will Smith gave away the ending of the movie at a press junket in Japan? The producer pleaded with reporters not to spill it and ruin it for moviegoers.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Anyone else hear how Will Smith gave away the ending of the movie at a press junket in Japan? The producer pleaded with reporters not to spill it and ruin it for moviegoers.
i heard that it happened but not the end fortunately.

i saw the movie,
IT IS LEGENDary

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
The movie was very well worth it. Will Smith just seems to be getting better and better as the years pass, unlike a lot of the "talent" in Hollywood. I would definitely think twice about bringing small children because a few parts are pretty creepy as well as several mature things that happen throughout the movie that young children might not be fully able to understand.

applecart

Bronze
Oct 13, 2007
miami, fl
actually the cheap zombie films are a rip-off of the original novel. kind of a techie horror book, made science of the vampire story.

i think IAL is the best of the 3 movie versions. the NY landscape scenes are amazing.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Well the movie made about $77m over the weekend. A friend of mine told me to see in at the ARC LIGHT theater in Hollywood, so I will go there this week.