I am mo

Mo Lester

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
Just to clear up any confusion, my name is kevin hakkani, was born in ohio and moved to kansas about five years ago, which is where i reside now. I work for a small communications firm that is getting off the ground and i got my associates from cowley community college. Sorry if i offended anyone in the past few days, with all the fireworks i was just asking some questions and joking around and i think some members got the wrong idea about me.

I am not pepe, ojsakilla or hays nor any other banned member.

Thanks for reading

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Just to clear up any confusion, my name is kevin hakkani, was born in ohio and moved to kansas about five years ago, which is where i reside now. I work for a small communications firm that is getting off the ground and i got my associates from cowley community college. Sorry if i offended anyone in the past few days, with all the fireworks i was just asking some questions and joking around and i think some members got the wrong idea about me.

Thanks for reading
My burning question is whether or not you're a molester?

Mo Lester

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
lol no i am not, my friends just call me mo (loooong stupid story) and i thought MO Lester would be a funny username.

Starry

Bronze
Aug 13, 2009
Lakeway Texas

Thanks for reading
Hi Kevin.. nice to meet you... :)

First word of advice.. you should NEVER have to explain yourself! Those with doubt will STILL think what they think... just be you, have fun, offer advice and above all, SMILE it's a requirement here.. :) Oh and you can occasionally *Howl* too :)

So very glad to meet you Kevin...

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
yes it's not like any of us have been exchanging PM's over it or anything.

But thanks for clearing it up. I admit I thought you were someone else, probably due to the timing of you joining us here at EIC.

But now that the smoke has cleared, welcome!

--
Mike

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
yes it's not like any of us have been exchanging PM's over it or anything.

But thanks for clearing it up. I admit I thought you were someone else, probably due to the timing of you joining us here at EIC.

But now that the smoke has cleared, welcome!

--
Mike
I'll take his word. Though, anyone can make up a convincing story for their alias online!

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Remember John that lived in Mass and loved the Starbucks?
The Starbucks on Lincoln? yes I remember him. He got into a weird argument with Gary Coleman and hasn't been seen since.

--
Mike

I'm not buying his story. Everyone that I've ever met that went to Cowley Community College knew how to properly capitilize proper nouns and first person singular personal pronouns. Who are you and what have you done with the real Kevin Hakkani? Welcome whoever you are.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
I admire his attempt, altho i highly doubt someone who has a decent life and has gone to College and has a respectable upbringing would chose such a user name. I still think he's Hayes.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I admire his attempt, altho i highly doubt someone who has a decent life and has gone to College and has a respectable upbringing would chose such a user name. I still think he's Hayes.
And if you knew Hayes, you'd know he would never use such a user name. I think you just want to make trouble.

Starry

Bronze
Aug 13, 2009
Lakeway Texas
Hayes is my online son and if I know anything about him... it's that he doesn't hide behind a handle... he's quite proud of his rants, ramblings and sideburns... so I find it hard that it'd be Hayes... sorry :)

Besides.. Mo Lester (no offense) doesn't sound as great as Hayesimus Du Plantis whatever lipsmacking upside down over and under may the force be with you mork and mindy the 24th in line to the bathro... err throne... whatever he says his damn name is .... you'd swear he was a King! :)

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
who's to say what's really real. it's easy to see why people thought/think you were/are pepe...you joined and immediately went for Off Topic, almost exclusively...so many of your posts were about pepe, fishing for support or something...so it goes...

if you are pepe, bad job of hiding under an alias.
if you're not, you certainly could have gotten off to a better start here.

hiccup.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Does anyone else here have an obsession with blue LED throwies? I'm out of CR2032 batteries (and so is Wal-Mart) and I'm going through withdrawals.

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Well Mo you certainly cleared things up, I think, maybe wth welcome. Being from Kansas do you know Dorothy? :cool:

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Does anyone else here have an obsession with blue LED throwies? I'm out of CR2032 batteries (and so is Wal-Mart) and I'm going through withdrawals.
LMAO...they suck when the lights go out huh. No app for that!