I am not able to make voip video calls from my iPhone 4S to Nokia E5

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KIRAN

Dec 25, 2011
Hi
I am using iPhone 4S and my family friend is using Nokia E5. We both have internet access and so we thought of using VoIP apps available in app-store. We downloaded fring and I was working on it to make a video call for hours and hours and I couldn't. If I call him,my front camera is showing me on my screen and instead of showing my friend ,it shows just black screen.If my friend calls me,he can see me (in small screen but two diagonally divided mirror images,not clear as well ) but I cant see anything other than a blank screen. Does anybody knows some other applications.

KIRAN

Dec 25, 2011
@Europa : Bloody hell ..it don't have a front camera! I didn't know...he is going to kill me..becoz I suggest that phone to him..Can we have a video chat in between iPhone and skype ?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
If he uses his Nokia, he'll be able to see you, but you won't be able to see him.

If he uses a computer with a webcam (or a different phone or iPod Touch or iPad etc. with a front facing camera) you'll be able to see him and he'll be able to see you.