I Am Officially Nuts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
Some would say, but not me. Better safe than sorry. Look at it like you're hedging your bet. Now you'll for surely get one. Funny because there is no one in line at the ATT by my house.

Jun 29, 2007
I'm in Springfield too...

Hey I'm also in Springfield! I drove by the AT&T on Battlefield and there was about 15 people in line and one cop. I called the store and the lady said most of them had been there since Wed. I asked her how many iPhones they would have available and her exact response was "We'll find out at 6pm not before so come down and get in line" I then asked her if I came down and they were in fact out of phones would they have one I could at least try and see... She said yes. So I'll be at that store around 5ish to get in line and at LEAST see one in person!

mdixon1988

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
springfield, missouri
Hey I'm also in Springfield! I drove by the AT&T on Battlefield and there was about 15 people in line and one cop. I called the store and the lady said most of them had been there since Wed. I asked her how many iPhones they would have available and her exact response was "We'll find out at 6pm not before so come down and get in line" I then asked her if I came down and they were in fact out of phones would they have one I could at least try and see... She said yes. So I'll be at that store around 5ish to get in line and at LEAST see one in person!

hey! I will be there at 4, wearing green margaritaville tshirt, shorts, sandals! say hey to me!

Jun 29, 2007
I've got an idea...

MDixon I don't suppose I could talk you into getting two of these things just in case they are sold out by the time I get there at 5ish!?
:laugh2:

Jun 29, 2007
geesh!

"plenty of phones" for the 15 peeps waiting in line right now probably!

Sweet mother of mary I'm too darn excited for this lil phone... I hope Bass pro doesn't mind my lack of productivity today...