I am really glad I found this iPad forum. Why?

Nov 9, 2012
Because many of the other iPad forums are just full of people who just wish to cause people problems, and give no help to people trying to learn something. And many our their so called "SUPER MODERATORS" are the ones who are doing this. I am sure without posting the forum names many here already know who they are.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Don't be so sure this isn't one.

Look out for that Napolean Phoneapart guy.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Well so far it's been very good, but things can change.
Things change when members don't follow our forum guidelines. And, to be fair, we haven't heard the moderators' side of the story. Please don't look for trouble when there is none. Apart from that, welcome to eiC and watch out for the stobor...

Nov 9, 2012
Things change when members don't follow our forum guidelines. And, to be fair, we haven't heard the moderators' side of the story. Please don't look for trouble when there is none. Apart from that, welcome to eiC and watch out for the stobor...
Any chance I could post a link to my screen photos as I have no idea how many posts I have made.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Any chance I could post a link to my screen photos as I have no idea how many posts I have made.
If you're viewing the forum on a full browser, you should see the number of posts you've made right below your profile picture. If you're using the eiC app, then tap on that profile picture and you'll see the number of posts you've made, along with some other statistics.

A nice tidbit: you can change your profile picture right from the eiC app.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Geo

Bronze
Mar 9, 2008
Hey digitalcuriosity you are absolutely right!
I too think this is the best forum. I just got on here to look at some things regarding iPad, but I have used the iPhone forums. Moderators and those others on here are super helpful.Thanks to all.
Now I have a ipad question.......

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Hey digitalcuriosity you are absolutely right!
I too think this is the best forum. I just got on here to look at some things regarding iPad, but I have used the iPhone forums. Moderators and those others on here are super helpful.Thanks to all.
Now I have a ipad question.......
All iPad questions must be saved till December. Sorry for the hassle.
:)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hey people saying nice things about the forum. That makes for a nice start to my work week. :)

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
I've been following this forum for a couple years since my iPhone 3GS and finally joined a couple of weeks ago. The two things I like the most are, first and foremost...Accurate information and secondly the sense of humor shown by many here. Y'all usually make my day whether I am looking for information or just reading to see what's new.