I am such an iPhone SNOB

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
Ya thats what I always get, Is that the iPhone? isn't that the phone with all the problems? I'm like no. No problems here. (Even though my first one froze a lot) But every phone has problems, but not a tenth of the problems I had with my Treos, its just that this phone was so revolutionizing that it was all over the news.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Total isnob right here!
Totally turn my nose up at lower class cell phones and laugh.
Commoners!
My family calls me the iprincess:p

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Just got out of a meeting with my marketing agency and the webdesigner. My iPhone vibrated during the meeting, so I pull it out and discretely look at the email I just received. All the sudden I get an "is that an iPhone". I'm like "yes". This guys stands up and comes over to me (remember, we're in a meeting, quite informal, but still a meeting) and says "OMG, I've never seen one for real". Then he goes "that's an expensive baby, $500 for a phone, I don't want to spend that much money". That's when the snob in me came out: "$500? I wish, this baby was $650, probably 3 times the price of your Blackberry..."

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
For the first time, I didn't mean to be an iPhone snob but I had to...
I was hanging out with 2 friends, one of them ask me if I saw this funny YouTube video about "rollerskating is gay". I say no. So Megan says "let's go upstairs look at it right now on the computer, you have to see this". That's about when I pulled the iPhone out of my pocket and said "no, I am not going anywhere, I have my iPhone". They laughed at me saying that it probably was the first time I was gonna make an actual good use of the iPhone. Well, I could not find the video on youtube so they thought I was an ass anyways.....