I am switching to Cingular just for this phone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mar 15, 2007
I agree! I have Alltel and my husband has Cingular. I think when my contract is up, I'll switch to his plan and buy an iPhone.

lovemacs

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Verizon to Cingular

I currently have Verizon. Should i go into a Cingular/AT&T store before the 29th to set anything up? Or just get the phone and set it all up there on the spot?

Jun 21, 2007
i can't switch :"( i am going to die! what am i going to do! cochrane only has northertel and rogers and rogers is the devil and i NEED unlimited txt, i have two phones already with unlimited txt just for texting, i rarely make phone calls! i just love to txt, and the iPhone is my dream phone! i am going to die! (not seriously,)

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
I'm sure a million others will be doing the same, i know i did when the pearl came out lol and especially everyone now knowing that AT&T will be the only carrier with this cel for the next 5yrs

DailyMan

Jun 23, 2007
www.halfrumor.com
I'm sure a million others will be doing the same, i know i did when the pearl came out lol and especially everyone now knowing that AT&T will be the only carrier with this cel for the next 5yrs
I am with AT&T for the past 3 years and another 5 years should not be a problem for me while some of the Apple fans disconnect their service with their existing service provider and join AT&T just for iPhone.

I do not really mind paying another $20 towards my data plan along with my monthly bill. But, my gutt feeling says that AT&T might take advantage of the situation and make their normal data plans to $40 just for iPhone customers. Because, from what I know there is a separate / special 2 year contract for iPhone customers from rest of the AT&T customers.