I bet Steve can't sleep tonight

unitas

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
How does someone sleep when they have a world changing announcement to make?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm sure Steve will sleep just fine. It's probably the last 6 months or so that he hasn't slept -- preparing for this amazing #sarcasm new product. Tomorrow will be a slam dunk for him -- black turtleneck, jeans and the whole shebang. The guy lives for this type of stuff.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Does it come with the swanky protector? That's not the actual casing... right?
If I were to guess, they have been beta testing in a secure location. The casing is probably alarmed so the unit cannot leave the room without making it known. Do you have the screwdriver head it would take to unscrew the 3 pin screw heads? Not even MacGyver carries one of those!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
i'm sure steve was sleeping just fine. It's not like he hasn't done this many, many times. Now Hugh Hefner, I often wonder how that guy sleeps at night. I imagine with a smile on his face...

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
i'm sure steve was sleeping just fine. It's not like he hasn't done this many, many times. Now Hugh Hefner, I often wonder how that guy sleeps at night. I imagine with a smile on his face...
Hugh may be a special guest at todays event. They are probably ready to put Playboy magazine on the iSlate. There would be no sleeping if I were Hefner.