I bought a purple shuffle today

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I used some Christmas funds and got myself a new purple shuffle today to use at the gym. I gave my 1st gen nano to one of my daughters. Yeah! I will break it in tomorrow after work. :)

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Cool - and bet the daughter is happy. I sometimes take the Zune (the original, 30gb, 30 pound one) to the workout room - no need to work out the arms on those days :)

gkreed

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
Congrats! I love the purple shuffle. I wish they made the new nano in purple - I would have one in a heart beat.

Have fun with your new toy!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Thanks, all. I saw a guy in the gym lifting weights with his iPhone on his shorts (like a holster). All I could think about was him hitting it with a weight...I am too afraid of breaking mine. And, I do not want my iPhone to get all sweaty!

I made myself a shuffle play list tonight and bought my girls High School Musical II soundtrack while I was messing around in iTunes.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Thanks, all. I saw a guy in the gym lifting weights with his iPhone on his shorts (like a holster). All I could think about was him hitting it with a weight...I am too afraid of breaking mine. And, I do not want my iPhone to get all sweaty!

I made myself a shuffle play list tonight and bought my girls High School Musical II soundtrack while I was messing around in iTunes.
LOL I don't understand all the hype for those films :s
I got a silver shuffle last Christmas (2006) and I love the clip on the back LOL

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
LOL I don't understand all the hype for those films :s
I got a silver shuffle last Christmas (2006) and I love the clip on the back LOL
If you had Elementary aged children... lol!

I love the clip on the back of my shuffle. Of course I bought it before the price decrease. (My husband told me not to worry about that. For $49 now, he wants one, too. He has a nano also but the cases get stinky from gym use.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
If you had Elementary aged children... lol!

I love the clip on the back of my shuffle. Of course I bought it before the price decrease. (My husband told me not to worry about that. For $49 now, he wants one, too. He has a nano also but the cases get stinky from gym use.
I am an elementary aged child, but sssshhhhhh!

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I would've given the shuffle to my kid if they were in Elementary school.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I would've given the shuffle to my kid if they were in Elementary school.
I bought the shuffle for the gym because it is smaller and I do not need that much music at the gym. I like to clip the shuffle on my clothes and not mess with a case. I have my iPhone so now I do not need the Nano anymore and my daughter loves it. Everyone is happy here. :)

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I bought the shuffle for the gym because it is smaller and I do not need that much music at the gym. I like to clip the shuffle on my clothes and not mess with a case. I have my iPhone so now I do not need the Nano anymore and my daughter loves it. Everyone is happy here. :)

And thats the most important part right there! :p

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Interesting; the OP was mode on 01-03-08 and the thread was bumped on 03-01-08.

- John

mad_vtak

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
Just got the RED shuffle yesterday. But i haven't opened it yet. :D

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
My husband got a RED shuffle this weekend also. But he opened his and synced it up to use at the gym today.

Open yours yet?
When I saw that you had replied, I thought- Awww hell no! she didn't get another one. LOL! :p