I bought an iPhone...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
...and proceeded to lose my ipod. :oops:

I use it to keep my c++ source and header files for class, and i don't know how i forgot it, but i did. I was hoping it would still be plugged into the computer under the table, which is relatively out of sight. I know, fat chance, but i left at 8:30 PM, and i had to be back on campus at 8:30 AM, so i thought it was possible. Not so much.

After checking four different lost & founds across campus (in the least efficient order possible, mind you), i'm still empty-handed.

I still can't believe i left it.

Oh well... silver lining is i see a 160GB ipod classic in my future...

rbarger

Sep 21, 2007
Michigan, United States
...and proceeded to lose my ipod. :oops:

I use it to keep my c++ source and header files for class, and i don't know how i forgot it, but i did. I was hoping it would still be plugged into the computer under the table, which is relatively out of sight. I know, fat chance, but i left at 8:30 PM, and i had to be back on campus at 8:30 AM, so i thought it was possible. Not so much.

After checking four different lost & founds across campus (in the least efficient order possible, mind you), i'm still empty-handed.

I still can't believe i left it.

Oh well... silver lining is i see a 160GB ipod classic in my future...

Wow, im sorry to hear that. Similar situation happened to me. My first iPod vanished. Looked everywhere I was, retraced every step for three days looking for it. I was rather bummed when I knew it was gone for good. I held out for awhile, but then finally buckled about a month later, and popped down $250 for a new one.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Sorry that happened to you. I left mine behind at work one day. I was 5 minutes from home when I realized it. Not leaving it to chance, I turned around and drove the 45 minutes back to work.

Had I took a minute to think about it instead of panicking, I wouldn't have needed to go that moment to retrieve it. Where I work requires badge access, and not all badges allow for entry. If your not authorized to be here, you can swipe your badge til you turn blue and still wont get in.

Had my Ipod vanished before morning, the list of culprits is minimal. Time/date/cameras narrow down the suspects.

May......be someone will be decent enough to turn yours in.