I brand new with iPhone but already frustrated !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hi friends, I am brand new here and with iPhone. I am really doing great with tech stuff, but in the moemnt I have no idea how I can install other software to my iPhone, how does it works? And I gave up trying to sync Outlook (PC) with I tunes 7.3., crashed couple of times, couldnt open word and outlook anymore, so much wasted time for nothing. I bite couple of times deep in my antike table, now damanged too! Who is paying for all this wasted time we used, I thought I am the customer and a happy person !

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
Hi friends, I am brand new here and with iPhone. I am really doing great with tech stuff, but in the moemnt I have no idea how I can install other software to my iPhone, how does it works? And I gave up trying to sync Outlook (PC) with I tunes 7.3., crashed couple of times, couldnt open word and outlook anymore, so much wasted time for nothing. I bite couple of times deep in my antike table, now damanged too! Who is paying for all this wasted time we used, I thought I am the customer and a happy person !
Ann,
welcome. We're all frustrated at the random and seemingly unpredictible sync with Outlook....both 2003 and 2007, under Vista and XP. Hang in there...we're crossing our fingers that iTunes 7.3.3 will help. I've had a couple small successes, but nothing consistent. I would try the fixes that have worked for some, in some other threads in this forum.