I cannot stand Facebook

surfer

Bronze
Jun 19, 2010
Northwest Arkansas
www.imacguy.com
I have Facebook for family (Instagram too) and Twitter for hearing from people I really want to hear from. Unless they piss me off, then I just unfollow them. Drama is completely ruining social media. Except for EiC (phew!)

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I just lurk in FB now. I don't really want people knowing my businesss. I may post photo or video every now and then but that's pretty much it. I also use G+, Twitter, Instagram.

Proplayer44

Bronze
Sep 13, 2010
I almost never post on Facebook. I have a small group of friends including my buddies and their wives. We are all friends on Path. We don't add other friends for the most part, just the small group. We don't need the (Facebook filter) where you got to watch what you say because your grandmother, mother inlaw, boss, or whomever is watching. We were at a party one weekend discussing how nice the "Path App " is because of the privacy and not two days later my wife's Nurse friend got pulled into HR at the hospital because she accidentally posted on a wall (when she thought it was a private message) that she had heard a nurse was caught stealing drugs on another floor. oops. So she deleted every hospital friend she had because one of her "friends" had printed off 4 pages of her wall and sent it to HR. Of course HR wouldn't tell who provided the data.

These are some crazy times.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I almost never post on Facebook. I have a small group of friends including my buddies and their wives. We are all friends on Path. We don't add other friends for the most part, just the small group. We don't need the (Facebook filter) where you got to watch what you say because your grandmother, mother inlaw, boss, or whomever is watching. We were at a party one weekend discussing how nice the "Path App " is because of the privacy and not two days later my wife's Nurse friend got pulled into HR at the hospital because she accidentally posted on a wall (when she thought it was a private message) that she had heard a nurse was caught stealing drugs on another floor. oops. So she deleted every hospital friend she had because one of her "friends" had printed off 4 pages of her wall and sent it to HR. Of course HR wouldn't tell who provided the data.

These are some crazy times.

D*A*M*N! That is unfortunate. She definitely needs PATH! I love Path. Its intimate and private. I just adore it.:love:

Peacekepr

Bronze
Jul 30, 2010
I use it as a glorified address book for friends that live overseas and move frequently - this is the only reason I keep it.