I can't authorize my purchased iTunes songs after I got iTunes with iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kgil79

Aug 16, 2007
after I set up my iPhone with iTunes I can no longer get all of my previously purchased songs. It says the computer isn't authorized. Then I authorize it and still can't access purchased songs. Whatever I purchased after iPhone will work. I've called iTunes and iPhone and they can't fix it after hours on the phone and uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes and QuickTime and restoring iPhone. Does anyone know a solution to this? I have 200 songs I can't access. I have also deauthorized and reauthorized in the iTunes store. Please help!

after I set up my iPhone with iTunes I can no longer get all of my previously purchased songs. It says the computer isn't authorized. Then I authorize it and still can't access purchased songs. Whatever I purchased after iPhone will work. I've called iTunes and iPhone and they can't fix it after hours on the phone and uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes and QuickTime and restoring iPhone. Does anyone know a solution to this? I have 200 songs I can't access. I have also deauthorized and reauthorized in the iTunes store. Please help!
Are you trying to access them on the same PC you purchased them with, or trying to download them to a different machine?

You can only DOWNLOAD the songs once, but should be able to play them on any PC (up to 5) that's authorized.

kgil79

Aug 16, 2007
Are you trying to access them on the same PC you purchased them with, or trying to download them to a different machine?

You can only DOWNLOAD the songs once, but should be able to play them on any PC (up to 5) that's authorized.
it is the same pc. I tried to do it on another pc with the same results