I can't believe there is no multi-message delete

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dscales

Jun 30, 2007
The biggest disappointment to me is that there is no multiple-message delete. You have to delete email messages one at a time. There isn't even a Clear All in the email Trash! My biggest request is to be able to choose multiple messages to delete instead of deleting them one by one. I had to tap 84 times to delete 42 messages last night!

Jun 30, 2007
i agree with you, a big problem that should be a basic feature. Apple must fix this ASAP! i've been hitting the delete button like crazy!

The biggest disappointment to me is that there is no multiple-message delete. You have to delete email messages one at a time. There isn't even a Clear All in the email Trash! My biggest request is to be able to choose multiple messages to delete instead of deleting them one by one. I had to tap 84 times to delete 42 messages last night!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i had to delete 149 messages the first time that i synced the iPhone.. this is lame and needs to be fixed.. another fault is that there is no copy and paste !

tony3d

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
i had to delete 149 messages the first time that i synced the iPhone.. this is lame and needs to be fixed.. another fault is that there is no copy and paste !
I had 272 messages to delete, then again from the trash. That's 544 e-mails. Crazy! I will be very upset if that does not get fixed in this phone.

nickingrao

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Central CA
489 messages here. - It was torture. I got online about half way through and thought there must be something I'm missing!

Copy and Paste is a BIG disappointment as well... especially coming from a
Treo 650 where it was so native.

hiwind

Jul 1, 2007
i miss some of the features on my treo but the iPhone is so sexy! i guess we'll be deleting 1 at a time lol

DeeRector2

Bronze
Aug 30, 2007
Mass texting

We need to be able to mass text. I send texts to load of people at one time.. Now I cant do it anymore.. These arent even hardware issues like having a video camera and what not.. These are simple fixes that should have been included to begin with.. APPLE get with it..These features are a no brainer!