i can't hear anything when i pick up a phone call

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

winfun

Nov 3, 2007
call ended & call failed

Hello,everyone.Please help me,i used anysim 1.1.1 to hack my iPhone,and usually when i pick up a phone call or place a phone call,iPhone notify "call ended",and then notify"call failed".i won't see this problem when i use other cell phones,so i don't think it's the problem of the mobile service signal.Please let me know how to slove this problem,i like my iPhone very much,i don't want to change my cell phone because of this probem.

jwhcowan

Jul 5, 2007
Poor Service?

You have perhaps 3 potential issues:

1. Does making a call using the supplied earbuds work? If it does, then follow the insert & remove multiple times procedure.

2. Do you not have good reception? How many bars do you have? Have you tried making calls in a different area? 'Call failed' usually indicated poor or no service. This also results in one or both parties not being able to hear each other. This, in my opinion, is the most likely problem. FWIW, I also have this issue.

3. Perhaps the unlock routine messed something up - I doubt it though.

winfun

Nov 3, 2007
hello,sorry,i speak only poor english,what do you mean by "FWIW",i've changed my title,it looks like "call ended and call failed" problem,we can't hear each either when this problem occurs.