i cant sync movies from iTunes for some reason?

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
i tried everything, upgrading to newest iTunes version, deleting movies and then putting them back into the playlist again, it obviously shows up right there, but for some reason i get this message, is something up with my iPhone or am i doing something wrong?

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
i converted using Videora converter, i got it to convert videos for my PS3 and it converts the files to mp4 format, and if i remember thats the format iPhone plays correct?

if im using the wrong program what a good iPhone video converter? i think i had one, but i couldnt find it, and don't remember what it was

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
i converted using Videora converter, i got it to convert videos for my PS3 and it converts the files to mp4 format, and if i remember thats the format iPhone plays correct?

if im using the wrong program what a good iPhone video converter? i think i had one, but i couldnt find it, and don't remember what it was
iTunes can convert movies to work on the iPhone as long as they're in the right format to begin with (MPEG4 will work) - click on a movie in your library and go to the Advanced menu and choose "Create iPhone or iPod version". It will take a while, but that should work for you. It will create a duplicate file and it will be your choice if you still want to keep the original, though you don't need to...

juice95

Jul 15, 2009
I get the same errors and sometimes even after I have converted the files, they don't show up in my iTunes library