I did it!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I woke up this morning and i had to go to an orientation at school... then i was on my way home and i got this urge to go buy the 3g iPhone... and so i did... it was so spontaneous! i just couldnt resist... i bought my mom one a week ago and i fell in love with it! so i got the white 3g! no problems whatsoever! got in and out of att in less than 15 minutes! so far so good... already pwned it and got everything i need on it...im so excited!
Sweeeet! Now you'll have to change your avatar, since you're holding the v1 iPhone in the pic! ;)

scudder

Bronze
Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
Congrats, v brave to pwn so quick! bought mine to sell on, but soon as I opened the box I knew it was a keeper! Know what you mean about the black and fingerprints! Going to Bodyguardz it asap.

Congrats on the purchase! I imagine you're still pretty excited. Have you had any reception issues or anything yet?
no issues yet... but the weird thing is... i'll have no bars whatsoever and then i go to make a call and ill have 5bars just like that... in the same area and everything so i don't know whats going on with that

Congrats, v brave to pwn so quick! bought mine to sell on, but soon as I opened the box I knew it was a keeper! Know what you mean about the black and fingerprints! Going to Bodyguardz it asap.
yes im pretty well aquainted with the pwnage thing and i cant stand the original springboard so right when i got home... i jailbrake/unlocked my V1 for my brother and pwned my 3g...