I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
What happened around here? We all used to have so much fun and now everyone is mad and offended and on edge and its so sad! Doesn't everyone agree that it was better before, and maybe everyone should make an effort to keep the peace?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
its getting weird here... that is one thing for sure.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I think the best thing to do is just not respond or keep the 'fiery' threads alive. If we have a beef with each other, the intent should be to solve it rather than flame each other. Perhaps solving over PM rather than stirring up the entire board. If anyone has a beef with me, I am more than willing to resolve it via PM or email. I am so weary of the conflict on the board, and cannot wait for dust to settle so this can once again be a place where we kick back and relax rather than a place that causes stress.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I have been reading bits and pieces of the childish stuff that has been going on the past few days. I have choose to stay out of all this mess because I think it is pretty silly. If people want to leave, so be it. Some would be greatly missed more than others but that is life. If there is someone you don't care for, there is this thing called the ignore button. Use it. Don't let people get you so upset that you stoop to their level and start playground name calling.
I almost feel like Chris needs to close the off topic area if this kind of stupid behavior is going to continue.
This is my humble opinion and I don't plan to participate any farther in this .

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
For the record, I am not angry with anyone. Well, I am not angry with anyone on this forum. :p

I do occasionally have a member or 2 that I keep on my ignore list. It makes reading some threads interesting, because I have to guess what half the conversation is. Kind of like those old Bob Newhart phone skits.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I have been reading bits and pieces of the childish stuff that has been going on the past few days. I have choose to stay out of all this mess because I think it is pretty silly. If people want to leave, so be it. Some would be greatly missed more than others but that is life. If there is someone you don't care for, there is this thing called the ignore button. Use it. Don't let people get you so upset that you stoop to their level and start playground name calling.
I almost feel like Chris needs to close the off topic area if this kind of stupid behavior is going to continue.
This is my humble opinion and I don't plan to participate any farther in this .
I didn't even know what was going on, and when I finally figured it out I accidentally upset starry when I was trying to agree with her. It is really upsetting for me when I offend people (especially on accident) and its really hard to be around here when everyone is on edge because of the environment and it is really easy to take things wrong when you are reading typed conversations. :(

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I agree with Buffy; try to steer clear of the threads in question. Chris, K, and I have been receiving several messages from the members that the latest drama has been centered around, and we're trying to clear things up.

- John

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
i do agree but i just wanted to comment because of the title and how great the movie zoolander was

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Good thread - and thread title - Kelley. Some crazy pills - or some crazy 'juice' - would be good right about now :)

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Good thread - and thread title - Kelley. Some crazy pills - or some crazy 'juice' - would be good right about now :)
Haha thanks!
Yep, Im leaving for a wedding in an hour. Definitely going to partake in some crazy juice! ;)