I finally did it....

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
OK,

I always told myself, and said it plenty of times here on the forum that for me, I don't know, I was just never going to get the iPhone 3G. I'm not sure what made me do it while I was shopping for something completely unrelated at Best Buy, but I made my mind up and headed over to Best Buy Mobile and told them I wanted the iPhone 3G 16GB in White. They had it. I bought it.

I unlocked my original iPhone and plan on listing this on eBay. Phew. So, there. As much as I said I'd never buy it, there was a deeper calling for it. Haha!

Thanks for letting me share!

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Don't worry dude , you are going to enjoy it a lot. Smart purchase. :)

Audiocave

Sep 15, 2008
I upgraded for one reason and one reason only, so I could always receive calls while using the data connection.

Well... that and the HOPE that *somebody* will eventually release a real gps application so I can get trid of my TomTom.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Well... that and the HOPE that *somebody* will eventually release a real gps application so I can get trid of my TomTom.
I'm not sure ANY cell phone turn-by-turn nav is going to be better than a TomTom. If you got one you might as well use it.

brooke03

Bronze
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis, Tennessee
Congrats! I know I just bought my 8gig just a couple of weeks ago, but I've already been eyeing the white 16gig. Sad!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Congrats! I know I just bought my 8gig just a couple of weeks ago, but I've already been eyeing the white 16gig. Sad!
I have the white 16 gig and I Love it! Just got it yesterday since my V1 phone died.
I picked up the 3G Slider case for it today at best buy. It was cheaper than at Apple or online. $31

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Congrats on your purchase! .. I hope that you enjoy it, one of my favorite things about 3G is the fact that you can receive phone calls while on the phone, even send text messages while you have a conversation on speakerphone. I was never able to do that with EVDO and Verizon.