I finally Jailbroke iOS 7 but one issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by JWiPhone, Jan 10, 2014.

1. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

...and it all went smoothly. I was upgrading from iOS 6. I wasn't going to jailbreak to the latest version but when I updated some Cydia apps my iPhone kept freezing so I decided to go ahead and update to iOS 7 and jailbreak with evasi0n. I restored as new because I wanted to get rid of so much junk I had on my iPhone, and just add the apps that I use the most. My only problem is that I had an app with a lot of data I had used for several years. Now all that data is gone. I was able to extract the app's database file from an iTunes backup using an iPhone Backup Extractor software. Is there anyway I can copy that database file to the app on my iPhone? It is just this one app I want to save with all my information.

2. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

Nevermind: I got it by using DiskAid software. It restored my one app with the database file. Worked like a charm. :)

3. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I was going to suggest iFile, but I'm really being a lazy ass today.

4. JWiPhone

JWiPhone Genius
    Gold

I thought of that too but does iFile work with the latest Jailbreak? I don't see where it has been updated.

5. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

iFile was one of the only Cydia apps that worked on my 5s when the jailbreak was new. It wouldn't register at the time, but the trial worked and has since been updated to remedy this.