I found a few old video blogs on my Computer

H

Hayesimus

the first one was too long so i'll have to edit it sometime this week and upload it to youtube. There the first one had to be broken up into 3 different clips. here they are. And yes, I did have to do community service, if I don't explain something to your satisfaction in my videos, feel free to ask for more info! lata!

here is the 2nd one. I was talking about the dogs i've had and the one i was wanting to get(which i now have) and a few more random things. Also, I said something about a Pemberton Corgi. WRONG. it is a Pembroke welsh corgi. Stupid me... oh yeah the date was 10-6-2007

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
lmao
do you have A.D.D.?

H

Hayesimus

Not officially, but people have had their doubts...

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
you seem a little jittery

H

Hayesimus

could be the drugs. lol not for real. i just tend to prattle on.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Haha Hayes...You have a pretty southern accent. I used to have one back in Hoover, Bama - but Atlanta took it from me.

H

Hayesimus

Is it that bad!?!? I used to have zero accent. People thought I wasn't from around here. But since I haven't been in school for a while and working at the factory... Well I have digressed...

H

Hayesimus

naturally. I'm gonna break the first one into a two parter and upload it tomorrow. It was too long as is. The one up there currently is the second installment. I did like 20 of them. And they get better intros too, in the starwars style. :p

H

Hayesimus

THERE! I divided the 1st blog that was too big before, into 3 separate parts. I edited my first post so they are up there now in chronological order! lata!

H

Hayesimus

I will come up with some more stuff to put on here... :p
I already have a bunch from a few months ago. just not sure all of them are that great. :p

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
We need some with production value, maybe a cameo appearance of one of your former friends.

H

Hayesimus

it DOES?!?! I was just thinkin to myself,"great, they will hear my voice and say,'yep, he's gay'..." lol

H

Hayesimus

We need some with production value, maybe a cameo appearance of one of your former friends.
FORMER friends... what do you mean... like someone that doesn't like me anymore?!? And there will be some with production values. lol. these are just old. I actually do title sequences on anything i do now lol. very low key though.

H

Hayesimus

it DOES?!?! I was just thinkin to myself,"great, they will hear my voice and say,'yep, he's gay'..." lol

oh wait... or is that what you meant JJ. That my voice sounds right and I just look like a girl... HMMMMM.... :mad: lol

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
naw man i don't think that you look girly well u avatar kinda does.. but your voice is deeper then i thought it would be that is all