I give up---How do you make more than one camera roll?

birkoff

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
All my photos are put in Camera Roll.....Hey I'd like to
put the next ones in 2008 or maybe Hawaii photos. I just
don't see a little + like I'd expect. I must be dumb.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
All pictures taken with the iPhone will be put into the camera roll. If you want to sync other photos you'll have to choose which folders you want via iTunes.

birkoff

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
Thanks all, I'll sync a bunch of folders. Little backasswards,
but do-able.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Thanks all, I'll sync a bunch of folders. Little backasswards,
but do-able.
You can call them whatever you want, like camera roll 1, 2, 3, etc...

Remember to save you actual camera roll pics before an update or when you restore, or all those pics will be gone forever.

miketl

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
All pictures taken with the iPhone will be put into the camera roll. If you want to sync other photos you'll have to choose which folders you want via iTunes.
hey, i don't mean to hijack this thread but i cant for the life of me figure out how to add more than one photo folder.

when i click the drop down box and select "choose folder" it just selects another folder and gets rid of the one i already had sync.

what im i missing?

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
hey, i don't mean to hijack this thread but i cant for the life of me figure out how to add more than one photo folder.

when i click the drop down box and select "choose folder" it just selects another folder and gets rid of the one i already had sync.

what im i missing?
Well here is what I've done. I put all of the folders I want to use in the "my pictures" folder. iTunes recognizes the "my pictures" folder and shows me all the folders within it. I click the folders I want and all is well.

miketl

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
Well here is what I've done. I put all of the folders I want to use in the "my pictures" folder. iTunes recognizes the "my pictures" folder and shows me all the folders within it. I click the folders I want and all is well.

sweeet.
the long last mystery has been solved LOL

THANKS

miketl

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
sweeet.
the long last mystery has been solved LOL

THANKS
ok so that worked for me buttt..

i have photo library
then i made a folder inside the photo library called "wallpapers"
the wallpaers are in the wallpaers folder just like i wanted but the wallpaper "pics" are also in the main photo library folder..

so i have doubles

miketl

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
ok so that worked for me buttt..

i have photo library
then i made a folder inside the photo library called "wallpapers"
the wallpaers are in the wallpaers folder just like i wanted but the wallpaper "pics" are also in the main photo library folder..

so i have doubles
'ok so never mind..
its all good.. the one folder is basically the mail folder with all the pics..

thanks

gary88

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
Chicago, IL
You can call them whatever you want, like camera roll 1, 2, 3, etc...

Remember to save you actual camera roll pics before an update or when you restore, or all those pics will be gone forever.
I've never had anything happen to my pics after an update, restore I can understand.