I got a MAGICSIM-16th 007 Double Mode Invisible dual SIM , need some help!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by frankyfingerz, Jan 1, 2008.

1. frankyfingerz

frankyfingerz New Member

k i finally got my dual sim card the other day got a couple questions, hope u guys can help me... :cool: i got the

MAGICSIM-
    16th 007 Double Mode Invisible dual sim
    1. Two sim cards in one phone.
    2. Special double modes function.
    3. Invisible number - Temporary not connected function.
    4. Money saving IP dialing device, intelligent identification on condition set in advance.
    5. Extended support to multi sim card.
    6. Maintain Original sim card STK menu function.
    7. 2 SIM auto switch On-line, easily set the On-line time.
    8. Display the on line number in screen.
    9. Keep Call records function.
    10. Support GSM and 3G-USIM card.
    12. Langauge : English, Chinese.

my questions:
    1..anyone else have this sim ? u guys think i should have any problems?

i remmeber reading before about some guy who had 2 sims(just switched with 2 regular sims) and edge stopped workin.. if u use edge and have one sim on a plan with edge connection ( we'll say rogers) then another one with pay as u go with no edge plan( we'll say fido) he was saying when u switch sims edge stopped workin when he put his rogers sim back in the iPhone.. this true? anyone else heard of this?

2.. i remmber reading about unlocking 1.1.2 version of the iPhone, this sim card came up, personally i don't really care. i just got because i wanted it. but i'd just like to know if u can it unlock 1.1.2 ?

3..What is this ? does this mean i can use both numbers at the sametime if its turned off ?
    "3.N0 Hide (It will take a little more time to switch working with this function)
    Not Connect
    (* stand for on )
    Once turned on and after SIM1 switch to SIM2,if somebody call sim 1,there will be system Indication that “the number you dial can not be connected for the moment, please dial again later"

4..What is this ? does this mean i can use skype ? what is this ?
    "6 IP Call (setting for Smart IP dialing)
    On -- Turn on this function
    *Off -- Turn off this function
    Route -- Input IP code (for example: 17951 for China Mobile)If Input the condition (for example district code 02*0755*,* stand for the Next one) Set the conditions as your need, maximum to 20 digits (The mobile add IP code automatically if the number begin with the condition set)"

007 MODE STK MODE
    001 1. *SIM1 Switch to SIM 1

002 2. SIM2 Switch to SIM 2  

3 NO. Hide (It will take a little more time to switch working with this function )
    Not Connect (* stand for on )
    Once turned on and after SIM1 switch to SIM2,if somebody call sim 1,there will be system Indication that “the number you dial can not be connected for the moment, please dial again later”

004 4 NO. Edit (Edit title for online number)
    SIM1 -- Input the title for SIM 1
    SIM2 -- Input the title for SIM2

005 5. 2 sim on-line (set the auto switch time)
    Time 1(02) -- Input online time for SIM1
    Time 2(02) -- Input online time for SIM2

006 6 IP Call (setting for Smart IP dialing)
    Route -- Input IP code (for example: 17951 for China Mobile)If Input the condition (for example district code 02*0755*,* stand for the Next one) Set the conditions as your need, maximum to 20 digits (The mobile add IP code automatically if the number begin with the condition set)
    17951 -- The IP code display here
    [​IMG]

007 7 Dual Mode
    *STK Mode ---- Normal STK menu mode
    007 Mode ---- Special 007 shortcut mode
    Under 007 Mode the Original STK menu will be remained

008 8 Langauge
    *English -- Langauge set to English
    中文 -- Langauge set to Chinese

the link: http://www.magicsim.com/en/cp_show.asp?id=33&cp_id=35&sort2name=8

sorry for the repost didn't think the thread name matched my questions

2. scandalex

scandalex Member
    Silver

WOW! This is going to be one of those threads in which I sit back and watch the answers flood in; cause I aint gotta clue. :cool:

Pass da chips...

You reposted saying from here saying that the thread didn't match your question when in this current post, its the exact same question either way:

" my questions:
    1..anyone else have this sim ? u guys think i should have any problems? "

If anything, ask Chris (Admin) to delete the other post since you've decided you want all answers posted here.

3. frankyfingerz

frankyfingerz New Member

anyone ? all i really wnna know is the ip calling
    "6 IP Call (setting for Smart IP dialing)
    Route -- Input IP code (for example: 17951 for China Mobile)If Input the condition (for example district code 02*0755*,* stand for the Next one) Set the conditions as your need, maximum to 20 digits (The mobile add IP code automatically if the number begin with the condition set)"

4. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

You are the only person I have seen with this product, so I don't think there is anyone else here that can answer your questions directly.
    Your best bet is to contact the company directly, or do a google search for "Programming Magicsim-16th 007" and see what you get.

5. ColsTiger

ColsTiger Zealot
    Gold

You might want to try the iPhone software forum.

6. Rip

Rip Member
    Silver

How are you getting on with this?

I want to buy one and am not sure whether to get the 16th or 20th.

Does it require a software installation - if so how? Where is the software available?

Thanks.

7. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

you resurrected a 10 month old thread. It's almost a guarantee that it's going to be a bit different with the latest firmware.

8. Rip

Rip Member
    Silver

You're right, but some info is generally better than none.

9. frankyfingerz

frankyfingerz New Member

honestly i haven't even tryed it.. it doesn't fit in the sim card slot.. you gotta jam it in to get it in there, and i didn't wanna jam it in there & it not work, than i was worried about if i can't get it out... so i decided to not even use it...i'd like too but i didn't wanna risk it...

10. pipi

pipi New Member

I bought a magicsim 23th cut dual sim for my iPhone 3G, the shop seller ask me to paste sticker on dual sim instead of steel cover, I did it. then a
    STK menu appear in my iPhone, works very well ! good job for magicsim:cool:

11. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

I find it all a little strange that suddenly the forums have new posts in the past 24-48 hours from first time posters posting about Magicsim. And Many of these new posts are resurrecting old threads. Maybe a mod needs to look into this further.

12. polocanada

polocanada New Member

Got latest version of MagicSim 23thA. GSM voice works fine, EGSM as well, but UMTS / 3G gives problems. I am loosing connection. It just goes away when startin using 3G. Even when doing phone call and starting internet etc it disconnects completely (shows "no network error"). When explicitly selected GSM/EGSM then there is no problem. Not sure whether it has to do with fact that Rogers in Canada is running now 3.5G in my area. So I can't speak for MagicSim as 100% working. But it did always a good job with Voice GSM before. Mine is Nokia E71. So Magicsim doesn't work well with my phone on 3G.

13. arejaz

arejaz New Member

Guys, I don't know, but I couldn't use dual mode, aand i also didn't know how to reenable stk menu. accidentally I ownloaded magicSimSwitcher from playstore and then i was lucky to reenable stk. Just letting you know