I got a new MacBook

Naiwen

Feb 28, 2014
So I got a new Macbook, my first ever! Shiny and so slick, using it right now! I'm so exited!

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
Congrats! Ya know, back when they were iBooks and the high-end line were PowerBooks the performance gap was huge. Now, however, the MacBook Pro is really only necessary for professional grade digital photography and video editing. You'll get many years of enjoyment out of your new MacBook. :)

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Congrats on the new MacBook. I absolutely love mine and they last for years and years. :)

L

Lani Lei

Congrats mate! What is the config? Some specs will be interesting to read!

Naiwen

Feb 28, 2014
I've no idea, sorry, I'm not too techie! But got it for Christmas last year and absolutely loving it. Even after a year, still no "program not responding" like in a Windows, a great relief for me and I love using pages to write my fanfics and stories, the word thing that comes with it.

L

Lani Lei

I've no idea, sorry, I'm not too techie! But got it for Christmas last year and absolutely loving it. Even after a year, still no "program not responding" like in a Windows, a great relief for me and I love using pages to write my fanfics and stories, the word thing that comes with it.
That is awesome. Good for you :)

Naiwen

Feb 28, 2014
Hey guys, how to screenshot on a mac? Can anyone please tell me? Thanks!

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
Pressing command shift 3 is a fast way, but it you want to get serious and screenshot certain parts of it, here is a web link you can look at.
The other way is CMD+SHIFT+4 to take a picture of a certain part of the screen.