I got a question about 1.1.1 and the 3rd Party Native Programs...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

If you just read my post do you think I should upgrade to 1.1.1 yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 5, 2007
Answer the poll above please after you read my post thank you for the help.

I got a question about 1.1.1 and the 3rd Party Native Programs...

Now I upgrading to 1.1.1 when it first came out unsuspectingly know that it took off all the like 100 things I downloaded off AppTapp Installer.

I did the downgrade back to 1.0.2 because... well. I don't download from iTunes and having the transparent iPod player wasn't worth me losing all the great programs the people have made over the past couple months.

Now I have been seeing SummerBoard and a few other new programs are available for download on installer.

My question is.
Are all the programs on AppTapp working on 1.1.1?
Or
Is it only the few tweak programs and new summerboard working on 1.1.1?

If they all are or some of my favorite programs work with 1.1.1 that would be cool for me to upgrade to 1.1.1.
If my favorites listed below don't work with the upgrade.
I can't switch from 1.0.2 yet.

My favorite ones I can't lose.
APOLLO IM
NES
Beatphone
BlackJack
SENDSONG
Navizon
Finder
CUSTOMIZE
SMBPREFS
CROSSWALK

Let me know what the deal is please.

Thanks
Much appreciated.

CLazz

iphonecrazyy

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
Go for the upgrade, Installer is already gearing it's software towards 1.1.1, almost all the apps work, and those that don't will soon enough.

jbarrack

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New York
www.facebook.com
I have 1.1.1 and all my mods work perfect and many programs are putting out updates everyday that make them more compatable with 1.1.1. Def go for it. As far as jailbreaking 1.1.1 there is a forum that gives directions on easy windows jailbreak for 1.1.1. I have a mac so i used ijailbreak. But from what i read windows version is just as easy.

GizmoDVD

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I have 1.1.1 and all my mods work perfect and many programs are putting out updates everyday that make them more compatable with 1.1.1. Def go for it. As far as jailbreaking 1.1.1 there is a forum that gives directions on easy windows jailbreak for 1.1.1. I have a mac so i used ijailbreak. But from what i read windows version is just as easy.
Anyone have a link for the Windows 1.1.1 jailbreak method?

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
i got a question if i update to 1.1.1 will my custom ringtones from ibrickr still work? because i heard that when a lot of people updated to 1.1.1 they lost a lot of stuff, will all my apps and all my other stuff run the same? And will my ibrickr still work the same?

and the ibrickr site says
The iPhone 1.1.1 update ruins everything! iPhoneS WITH THE 1.1.1 SOFTWARE UPDATE DO NOT WORK WITH iBrickr! I'm doing my best to get iBrickr working with 1.1.1 firmware but it's an uphill battle.

so i guess ibrickr doesn't work then how do u all do modding?