I got my iPhone 5 overnight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

brdmsd

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
If you're lucky enough to live near an Apple Store, you can get a 5 very quickly. Wait until 10 pm PDT(although it may be a different time in another time zone) and go to the Apple Store App and order specifying "Store Pick Up" and you can order from a daily resupply for the store you nearest you. I ordered last night and picked up a white 64g this morning. No fuss no waiting.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
Good job on that one but remember 64gb are also easiest to find in stock. Not so much for someone wanting a 16gb. Though i have noticed a few more places that actually have some stock now as limited as it may be

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I ordered my 64gb white on a Friday from AT&T and got it the following Wednesday. Thought I was going to have to wait the 21 days that they originally stated. I was happy needless to say. :)

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Congrats on finding one so fast. (y)

Apple did this last year as well. They are still hard to find at this point. Like llrickman said, the 64s are in the lowest demand (because of the high cost) and thereforee are the easiest to find for in-store pickup and they ship out the soonest when ordered with home delivery.