I got my phone!

Jan 9, 2008
I got my first iPhone today and I love it. It's been a long wait to get this phone, but that day has finally come. So excited!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Congrads! Welcome to the iPhone world, where membership has it's privileges.

And in honor of the bikini top in your avatar, God Bless the USA! ;)

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
about time. Congratulations. You gonna keep it as is or jailbreak it? Getting a case or anything for protection?

Jan 9, 2008
Just going "naked" for now. Thxs.

Cali

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
meh screen protectors aren't necessary. A case might be if your clumsy. Its hard to cover up the sexy iPhone though

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
meh screen protectors aren't necessary. A case might be if your clumsy. Its hard to cover up the sexy iPhone though
It's personal choice, of course, but I wouldn't want to go too long without a screen protector. Ask folks here who have read about the iPhone's "super hard" optical glass and been surprised when their keys or coins scratch it...

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
It's personal choice, of course, but I wouldn't want to go too long without a screen protector. Ask folks here who have read about the iPhone's "super hard" optical glass and been surprised when their keys or coins scratch it...
I have a week 14 iPhone and have just kept it in a dedicated pocket. No scratches yet. And I've dropped it over 4 times onto its face from about 5ft. I'm confident in the screen. Besides if I scratch it I'll just sell it and buy a 16gig.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
I have a week 14 iPhone and have just kept it in a dedicated pocket. No scratches yet. And I've dropped it over 4 times onto its face from about 5ft. I'm confident in the screen. Besides if I scratch it I'll just sell it and buy a 16gig.
haha. Funny you mention the pocket thing. Im quite anal about my pockets. Front right is always phone and phone only. Left front is always chapstick plus anything else i may have. Back left is keys clipped to my beltloop. Back right is always wallet. Is that weird?

a noobstar

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
hahahha she's not real, she "added her cabo pics from last week" haha sure she's either a nerdy girl in hiding or a 50 year old creeper, she or should I say he, is playing you all, that's not her in the avatar you noobs. I thought better of you all

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
hahahha she's not real, she "added her cabo pics from last week" haha sure she's either a nerdy girl in hiding or a 50 year old creeper, she or should I say he, is playing you all, that's not her in the avatar you noobs. I thought better of you all[/Q]

Why would a dude do that?

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
Congrats, califgirl39! Enjoy your new iPhone. You're gonna love it.