i got problems, help please 1.1.3

Nov 24, 2007
i'm also having "package download failed" problems. having the same problem & but i'm on 1.1.3.. its not all downloads, but some.. i just started using http://iappcat.com (make your own apps source repo) for my sources.. thought it was coming from the site maybe.. but not sure. kinda getting pissed tho, i restored my phone proably 2 times trying to fix this.. in the last 4 days i've proably restored 10 times... i didn't have 1 problem with 1.0.2 everything worked fine for me... not knocking 1.1.3 but the apps are to all over the place.. like i'm just about done installing apps & stuff and it screws up like F ******K..i'm about to snap if i haven't alrieady.. it just stays cloaking after i install a app from installer.(after i exit installer it cloak's) mine stays cloaking for 10 mins, so i turn it off and it stays in the Apple screen after i power on.. only way to fix it is restore... this has happen twice now.. maybe i have to many apps ? is there a limit ? i proably on 6 or 7th page usually when it's happened.. i know the app that killed last time works on 1.1.3.. so i dunno help please! ...whats so great about 1.1.4 ?, i didn't like what i hear about ppl losing there sound problems.. i've also had that problem on 1.1.3 too, think it might of had something to do with Fake BSD Subsystem and Cydia Packager not working.. installer had problems after i uninstalled too.. you guys know anything about this apps ? never heard of them.. apparently its a better installer manager... haven't got it to work on mission impossable yet, meaning my iPhone that is..:mad::sick::(:mad::sick::laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I wonder if maybe you've installed one or more apps that are causing a conflict. If it were me, I would uninstall any apps I don't use too often. Good luck!

Nov 24, 2007
"i install a app and it just stays cloaking after i exit from installer, stays cloaking for 5 mins, so i turn it off and it stays in the Apple screen after i power on.. only way to fix it is restore... this has happen twice now" 3 times now! really pissed this whole problem was because of screenshots 1.3.0.... thank god its over:laugh2:.. and my "package download failed" problems were just because of a bad URL..

Last edited by a moderator: