I got promoted at my job!

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Some of you may recall (if you even remember me) that I manage a McDonald's as a 2nd Assistant Manager here in Calgary AB, but I was recently promoted to a 1st Assistant Manager and have been transferred to another store here in Calgary. I'll be running one of the McDonald's in a Walmart starting December 5th! Quite excited!

It'll be sad to leave my current store behind, though...

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Congrats!

My uncle and aunt moved from the UK to Calgary a few years ago, they love it. Well done.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Wow congrats. What an accomplishment. It's nice to be rewarded for hard work. I know you guys unfortunately have to put in long hours but it pays off in the end. Way to go. :)

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Great holiday gift for you.

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
Congrats!

My uncle and aunt moved from the UK to Calgary a few years ago, they love it. Well done.
Thanks! And yeah, Calgary's alriiiight... (I've lived my whole life here aside from a year in Phoenix, what do I know? XD)

That's awesome, Leo. Congratulations. You're a hard working guy who deserves all the best. :)
Thanks! I like to think I work hard =P

Wow congrats. What an accomplishment. It's nice to be rewarded for hard work. I know you guys unfortunately have to put in long hours but it pays off in the end. Way to go. :)
We do, but if you enjoy the job enough, hours don't even matter anymore. =P

Yay! Congrats! Next stop, regional manager.
Indeed... XD And thanks!

Great holiday gift for you.

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
I'm just using my new-found 3-year member powers that Napoleon has bestowed upon me!

Jan 22, 2011
MO
Congratulations!

I know I'll go out of my way to go to a place I know is managed well. Best wishes!

:)