I Had A Dream

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Panache010

Silver
Aug 19, 2007
I had a dream that the reason Apple discontinued the 4gig is because after they add all of the software updates, theres only going to be 1gig of HD space left for digital media. Im kidding, I was just bored

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
I had a dream that the reason Apple discontinued the 4gig is because after they add all of the software updates, theres only going to be 1gig of HD space left for digital media. Im kidding, I was just bored
I had a dream that I was mass texting people on my iPhone but when I woke up I realized instead of clicking "add contact" I was just hitting the snooze bar.

Guess I'll keep dreaming...

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
I guess dreams don't come true for you. ;)
Ya, Ya, I set myself up..Knowingly of course, I just couldn't think of anything Cheeky to say...perhaps if I don't have anything GOOD to say I shouldn't say it at all.

No, NO , NO must type in forums as much as possible to pass the time...no matter what...NO MATTER WHAT!

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
I had a dream that I was dreaming and in the dream I was dreaming that I was dreaming....and it goes on

H

Hayesimus

i used to be a manager at a Dairy Queen and i also worked nights at Walmart in maint. WELL one night i dreamt i was sweepin the aisles in walmart and i came around the end of one and suddenly i'm making people at the window a drink from the soda fountain that was at the end of the aisle. that's when i realized i needed to stop workin at two low paying jobs and get a good paying one. so...4 years later haha. i finally got a good paying one. but i miss the Dairy Queen. i had so much fun there. but i was also just out of high school. i probably wouldn't have as much fun as i did then.

H

Hayesimus

i had a dream once that KILLED! someone because they turned out to be an alien in disguise! i woke up and cried. i was so scared. it was a long time ago. i'm not blubbering fool or anything. i was little lol

H

Hayesimus

HAHAHA! for real L. O. L. but seriously who sent you? i know you are watching me... "they" will never find me.... (runs out of mom's basement...) "code red! code red! mom! start lockdown procedures! mom? MOM?! why aren't you wearing your tinfoil hat!? they can read your mind! THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO FIND ME!

yeah makes me think of the movie signs, when the kids were sittin on their bed wearin those hats haha

pierce the veil

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
i had a dream that i was laying in bed and my alarm was going off, but the button to turn it off didn't do anything, so i disconnected it and it was still going, then i threw it at the wall and it was still going, and i woke up and it was my iPhone alarm going off.

jslappa

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Hell, I'll bite too since today is a slow iPhone news day.

So I have a recurring dream where I pull my gun to shoot someone. The scenario is often different and may tie in to something I watched the night before. Anyway, the strange thing is that I can't physically pull the trigger back far enough to fire it. Someone ends up dying or I end up getting attacked because I can't fire my Glock.

What the heck is that about?

H

Hayesimus

Sounds like one of those subconscious things where you feel like you aren't in control of your life... or maybe you just think you have bad luck lol