i hate my iPod touch

Dec 29, 2007
i just hate my ipod touch it fell screen down and now the screen is broken and i didn't buy inssuerence and i don't have a receit so i cant take it back. thats it im buying a zune.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
so do you think a Zune WOULDN'T have broken under the same circumstances?

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
What is the point of this thread?
If you had asked for our help and maybe said 'I dropped my Touch and don't have insurance or a receipt.....is there anything I can do?' we might have been more sympathetic, but it seems to me that you are just slagging of the touch, when the problem you are facing is your own fault for losing the receipt, and not getting insurance.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Yeah I agree, its not the ipods fault that you dropped it and it broke, thats your responsibility.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Problem's with the user, not the pod.

Zunes reek, by the way.

- John

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'll admit, a friend of mine has a new Zune and it's not AS BAD as the first one, but I still tease him about having a Zune daily.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Zune comes no where near an I touch. My brother has one... Its a brick has no touchscreen ni Internet etc etc etc...

Jan 22, 2008
Just because you dropped your ipod and broke it is not a very good reason that you hate it. Mabey you should be more careful about those things. And why would you then buy a Zune. Zune is not even compared to the ipod touch.

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
i just hate my ipod touch it fell screen down and now the screen is broken and i didn't buy inssuerence and i don't have a receit so i cant take it back. thats it im buying a zune.
Even if you had a RECEIPT, the store wouldn't take it back with a cracked screen anyway.

Enjoy your Zune. HAHAHAHAHA!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
zune sucks my brother got it and took it right back.... it not the ipod fault.. there is no insurance that you could have bought anyway...

and you don't have to ask a question.. you can make just comments...

and last..

MEXICAN 4 LIFE!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
guys, guys, guys, call off the hounds....

The OP said he hated "my" touch.... meaning the one with the big ol' crack in the screen. Touches are cool and all, but I'd hate mine if it had a crack in it, too. That's just miserable...

... Sorry to hear about it, bro. Next time, please get yourself a sturdy protective case. These things are expensive!