I hate some songs! Help!

Jmjacj00

Aug 28, 2011
I download songs straight to my iPhone. Seems great. But I want to get rid of some. I have read people say "Just check the ones you want in iTunes." But they're not iTunes...they're on my phone. And they don't seem to be able to get TO iTunes. Seems like this should be very easy (I can't imagine this medium would have taken over if this is really this difficult), so I am surely I am completely missing the simplest thing. Thanks in advance!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I download songs straight to my iPhone. Seems great. But I want to get rid of some. I have read people say "Just check the ones you want in iTunes." But they're not iTunes...they're on my phone. And they don't seem to be able to get TO iTunes. Seems like this should be very easy (I can't imagine this medium would have taken over if this is really this difficult), so I am surely I am completely missing the simplest thing. Thanks in advance!
Just post what app you used to download them and we can give you directions for getting them off the phone and into iTunes. The only way to bypass iTunes on the computer and add them directly to the iPod app is with the PwnTunes app, available in Cydia. Otherwise, you'll have to move them from your download folder to your computer, then add them to your iTunes library, and then sync them onto the phone.