I have 40 bucks and need a case...any recommendation's?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MiPhone7012

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
i need a new case and i need one thats not bulky and i don't care for a clip that much either. Apple store has the Griffin Elan Holster that looked nice but im not sure if i need a in case or not. please what do u guyz think? and what ones would u suggest i get.

MadDog31

Bronze
May 15, 2007
Wilmington, NC
www.bitterfans.com
I like the Belkin Slim-Fit that's being sold at AT&T stores. It has an extremely low-profile belt clip so it's not in the way...I throw mine in my pocket 100% of the time.

I still do not have any scratches on the chrome and the top of the phone is perfect also. Very nice. The bottom has a mesh screen too so you can hear it ring, etc.

Give it a look! I got mine for $29.99.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
I like the Belkin Slim-Fit that's being sold at AT&T stores. It has an extremely low-profile belt clip so it's not in the way...I throw mine in my pocket 100% of the time.

I still do not have any scratches on the chrome and the top of the phone is perfect also. Very nice. The bottom has a mesh screen too so you can hear it ring, etc.

Give it a look! I got mine for $29.99.
MiPhone7012:

i've got one of these that i no longer use (i have a vaja case i use now, and another one on the way). i did a review of it on my site with pics (see link in my signature). i'd sell it to you for $20 shipped (to an address in the u.s.) via paypal.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
The nano socks work well. For $40, you can buy 10 and be color-coordinated.

250 posts! I got my star and made the deadline. I won the bet!