I have a few questions

jonpno

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I have the nes app, gpsphone app, and psx4all. Every post I see about adding Roms invovles using winscp and ssh. Couldn't you just use ibrickr to add the files. Also if I want to play gba games I will need a bios file and the rom correct? Where do you put the bios file and rom for gba games. Also I have the same question about psx4all. Also if I want to change the background in summerboard where do I put the wallpaper at?

Thanks

Oct 4, 2007
San Francisco
yes you can use ibrickr, you put the gba bios file into var/applications/gpSphone. You put the roms into var/root/Media/ROMs/nes or gba or psx whichever one you want.

In summerboard turn off theme wallpaper and turn on wallpaper where is says advanced.

Aug 1, 2007
yeah can someone else please post on how to use thiss? theres no sound or anything haha.

yes you can use ibrickr, you put the gba bios file into var/applications/gpSphone. You put the roms into var/root/Media/ROMs/nes or gba or psx whichever one you want.

In summerboard turn off theme wallpaper and turn on wallpaper where is says advanced.