I have a issue with my alarm.

bnroberts

Oct 22, 2011
How do I use my alarm to wake me in the morning but I don't want my notifications going off all night waking me up. If I turn them off the alarm does not work? Hummmmm.

Sent from my iPod touch using iCafe app

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
How do I use my alarm to wake me in the morning but I don't want my notifications going off all night waking me up. If I turn them off the alarm does not work? Hummmmm.

Sent from my iPod touch using iCafe app
You are saying you want to have your phone on mute but still have an audible alarm?
I loved my old sidekick. Didn't matter if phone was in mute or even powered off for that matter it would sound audible alarm.

Mace0283

Jan 1, 2012
Turn your ringer switch off.... But make sure the volume is up.... Even though the ringer is off, the alarm still sounds.... Only down side is that you won't hear phones calls... Or text messages.... All notifications are off...

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Turn your ringer switch off.... But make sure the volume is up.... Even though the ringer is off, the alarm still sounds.... Only down side is that you won't hear phones calls... Or text messages.... All notifications are off...
Make sure you are setting an alarm and not an alert in a calendar event.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yep, I set mine this way every night: mute switch on with the volume up all the way and the alarm set. All sounds are silenced with the exception of the alarm.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Correct. Vibrate off. Mute on. Alarm on. Volume max. You won't hear any sounds except the alarm.